After over 2 years of paperwork, signatures, paralegals, lawyers and judges...finally justice feels it's been served. This morning a judge finally ruled to terminate parental rights to Hayden's "donor". It has been almost 5 years since he's been in contact, and let's be honest there was never a time during my pregnancy or after Hayden was born that he was a supporting father in anyway shape or form. At times I still get so upset thinking about that last day , when I think of the position Hayden was put in. But I can only be so glad that I got smart very fast and made the right choices for my baby from that day forward.
I feel that Hayden was born for Arman's family. Maybe the lack of DNA makes the bond stronger in this family. He is a true Armenian little boy through and through. I am blessed by every power that is out there, whatever is out there, to have met Arman. He loves Hayden and the bond they have is incomparable to anything out there. The relief we feel after this morning is a wonderful feeling. And soon, though a piece of paper can't create love, our family will be legally whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment